Print Thread
#144085 05/03/06 05:24 PM
E
eduard0 Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
E
I have mIRC 6.17 (+nnScript 4.01) installed, and for some reason the logs aren't reloading correctly. This only happens to that channel window that I leave on the top when I minimize mIRC. It seems to be happening only when mIRC is minimized into tray and after changing users in Windows. (But this doesn't happen always, that's the strange thing.)

Few screenshots:
http://fsh.ath.cx/chili/bilderkram/cut2.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/eetu__/nnbug.jpg

As you can see from the screenshots, the text is cut somewhere from the middle.

First I thought that this could have something to do with nnScript, but when I asked about it in nn's forums, they told me that reloading logs is done by mIRC only.

Does anyone else have this problem (perhaps without nnScript)?

Last edited by eduard0; 05/03/06 05:26 PM.
R
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
R

E
eduard0 Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
E
Yes, seems to be the same problem.

Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
Yes this has happened to me alot, after I restore it from the tray, there is some cut off text on the top line continued (And CTRL+L will insert the line just above that)
I'm also using NNScript 4.01

And while I'm at it, that line about users rejoining from split seams messed up, I don't know why it's there and those users don't exist anymore, it just tells me that every time I join or something

K
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
K
mIRC 6.16
It is in log file
what is it?
Code:

Åê2}“ø©×¶¬—Õ—å»+NáÇ•Ÿ„µ’_‘;MÅä÷ù@ó@#’HÜÖ`ÆMH2Œiè8‹H1bOÿ#­HÍdKé³ÅjÙx [ïÕgÒ/@¬uÁø>Ü®b™j€Û”]P´”½
K‡÷(iÔ{m¶3º®î£uaTçæÏV¾úWaríB¿{þöù™™¤Á,±”‹iBJ˜PœҐ]çÄ¿ü0éó®ÙE•$Ôƒ˜I“æK1IØíœ#]xj’¦}É›‹Óè¤ïGï H…‹/$0Z[Ä«–:T18[ƒG âBJÊÎÿù[Ó’]
”É¡XN2dŠßp
”Rä#MINyÝxÛa]éL½;^ꁃ:%Î-·UI;º†t¡EGGšL2Y ¡08uÿû’l„
-
m­=+¡
.4ñ¤ôÒW<ˆ–‚‰&˜”|©åÖ‚‡tV°ÅÉšZުΟôì_jw}Jßÿõ?.«óÕª¹EÅë	Žþ’:ßÑ䤠“rkmH°–Cc<öãšb>§Ü)ÅBQŹÑJkS­s0“j`òÇôjÃ	Œ­<õ;+„Tfkk¯ÿà„C
•Æÿÿß­¿=ó—¾5ã4òOsN}…?)Ò
Ì«pß2²(”o`´"£Îøvs66#Ó	¦[NÔŸh0 ƒAÃîg¡Àè°T†Yì((PèXp±Eƒ¯ ˆÎžyfCZ5ÑáO5[ÿÿêÛñ¼i ¦Ó‘Û¨R	Ü+ß|ô¹nL׎Õvªl±/4ÖWé
SLÁ×µž0|û‡gZ Âç%·’ÿþXÀ:Ù%—kĐ`“€¡ÈGÌB€£›½”
{ÛYp‚Œ›’ÐN1å°ø®‘ȧË
å§Jc€æZ-¤Òê¢ünÆDªË•r$íKÿû’l€€ÌQÜÓ/*ö8C{`i9¡o¬áƒal¨óð°aÃÃðžÿB»%Ö7Ðæ–›^[Ízo³5ù}u¿ué·Y˝î›Þ7tö ÒÿË´@BÓ—@$_
sœÉâéÿÿòp/pá¤ÕWŠÄ`N”¼³С`
acÎÞÀûøå“Çdì–ššš™*Ù¼S#!7

etc...

Link Copied to Clipboard