mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#142909 20/02/06 05:18 AM
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Since I downloaded and installed 6.17, I am getting "Unable To Connect To Server (Connection timed out) while trying to connect to the Webnet server. I was able to connect on UnderNet server & go to a help channel..but got no help there. I need to get on Webnet to reach my channel. Are there some settings I need to change in order to connect to Webnet? I use a licensed copy registered to me. I have been using mIRC since 1995, can you please help? I just upgraded to a faster DSL and it seems that my IP address has changed by I'm still getting my old IP address when I let mIRC find my Local Info. I typed in my new IP address where the local info is and tried to connect but I'm still getting the same message . I would appreciate anyones help in this matter.
Thanks,
SignLady

Last edited by SignLady; 20/02/06 06:05 AM.
S
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
S
Quote:
Since I downloaded and installed 6.17, I am getting "Unable To Connect To Server (Connection timed out) while trying to connect to the Webnet server. I was able to connect on UnderNet server & go to a help channel..but got no help there. I need to get on Webnet to reach my channel. Are there some settings I need to change in order to connect to Webnet? I use a licensed copy registered to me. I have been using mIRC since 1995, can you please help? I just upgraded to a faster DSL and it seems that my IP address has changed by I'm still getting my old IP address when I let mIRC find my Local Info. I typed in my new IP address where the local info is and tried to connect but I'm still getting the same message . I would appreciate anyones help in this matter.
Thanks,
SignLady
That's basically what I'm going through, I moved into a new place and got a new DSL connection instead of Dial-Up, and ever since they did work on the server about a week ago I havn't been able to connect and I'm getting the same message as you.

Last edited by SinfulResolution; 20/02/06 03:34 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard