mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
Ever since the oppers tried to make things better in webchat and the server went down for a while, I havn't been able to connect. I get the following message:
[14:02:25pm] * Connecting to java.webchat.org (6667)
-
[14:02:46pm] * Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)
I don't know what the problem is. Can somone help me out with this problem, it will be greatly appreciated.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I just tried the address you gave as well as irc.webchat.org and connected fine to both. Noting the times in your messages, you might be hitting a busy time for the servers, just wait and try again later, or maybe try connecting earlier in the day.

S
OP Offline
S
Quote:
I just tried the address you gave as well as irc.webchat.org and connected fine to both. Noting the times in your messages, you might be hitting a busy time for the servers, just wait and try again later, or maybe try connecting earlier in the day.
Ever since the netsplits we had a couple of days ago, I have not been able to get on the server, and a couple of friends of mine say that the server has fewer people on it than usual, and I've been told that I'm not the only one experiencing the problem. Also, if you connected without a problem, and I tried to connect the same time you did, and you were able to connect and I wasn't, I don't think the server population is the problem.

Link Copied to Clipboard