mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
T
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
T
hey all , greate work on the UTF-8 Support currently avalible in the 6.17 releace.

how ever uppon "testing out" just what is UTF-8 supported i noticed that the pop up menu's dont support UTF-8 Charictor encoding and neither do the Window Names nore dialogs , it would make a great addition to the current UTF-8 Support of mIRC

reguards

Lee aka Terminal-Access

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
From what I've heard this would mean mIRC would have to become completely unicode capable. I would also like to see this but I don't think we'll see it in the near future if at all as it doesn't sound like an easy task.

W
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
W
I find it especially annoying that the scriptedit window doesn't support unicode, and that should not be that impossibly hard to implement.
Having said that I do understand this is a work in progress and I'll patiently await development.

#142860 19/02/06 05:57 PM
T
OP Offline
T
lol yes thats one thing i forgot to post about also talking about the script editor would be nice to be able to set it so that you can access it with out having to have mIRC open e.g like a dialog thats been opend with the property -md dialog dialog

R
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
R
I think it's actually been considered... It's probably just a huge programming job.

Link Copied to Clipboard