mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
P
Hi, i am facing the connection problem to Dalnet since 3 months ago. The error shown as

"Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 ([AKILL ID:1044655424K-a] [exp/identd] IRC clients from your domain are required to respond to identd requests in order to connect to DALnet. Send email to exploits@dal.net with [exp/ident] as the subject for more information. (2006/02/06 15.17))
-"
I did formatted my pc for few time but it doesnt work. I have no idea what i can do. Do anyone have any idea with it?Thanks

confused

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Your answer is in the message.
Quote:
IRC clients from your domain are required to respond to identd requests in order to connect to DALnet. Send email to exploits@dal.net with [exp/ident] as the subject for more information. (2006/02/06 15.17))

Also read Identd Sticky

P
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
P
Thanks. i had sent mails to that email address many time, but nobody reply me at all..
is anyone know what happen with my irc ?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Personally, I got sick and tired of waiting for a reply from them, especially when some servers recognized that my ident was active and working, while others didn't.

I just stopped trying to connect to DalNet, and sent them a nice e-mail explaining why I refused to use their network any longer. Doubt it made any difference to them, but there are 4 other networks that I am a regular on now, since that time.

My advice..either keep trying, or forget it and go to a different network.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Please do not cross post.

The exploits@dal.net email address is no longer ready by humans as far as I can remember. It generates an auto-reply email that helps suggests methods of fixing ident issues. If you're waiting for a human reply, you'll be waiting for a very long time!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
P
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
P
hm..then what can i do..? the machine never send me any mail too...... who know what is the main problem?

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
You were asked to stop cross posting, please do so.

If you did not get a reply, chances are some sort of junk mail filter blocked the reply email, or perhaps you didn't type the subject correctly?

Either way, all the info you would get is in the sticky thread above, entitled enable identd.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
P
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
P
MY conclusion is MIRC is just a SUCK.. so what...
all rubbish~~~

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
As has already been explained to you, this has nothing to do with mIRC itself. However, if that is your opinion, so be it. Sorry.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
C
Babel fish
Babel fish
C
if mIRC sucks, why you are soo bored and why you wanna solve this problem...? Just leave miRC alone, and try other client.
You said that because you're anger l0ol

thats all

The practice do the Master...

Link Copied to Clipboard