mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
O
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
O
hi i have a problem, my text in the channel window wont go to the end for some text, like i see a big space between where the text stops and where the nicklist bar begins, im not sure wuts caused it but i tried a reboot and it didnt work

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Is this just YOUR text? or ALL text or Some Others text?

if u shrink the window skinnier than the text, does it redraw to 2 lines like normal? or stay on one line and some disappears?

O
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
O
well it goes through periods, like for 3/4 mins it could b all fine again then all of a sudden it gets stuffed up again, and no when i shrink the window it just goes on more lines

ive alredy tried rebooting

radio ads, mode, quits, and topic are fine

/me's work fine - they also come up nrormal

edit: its sometimes my text and it is always other ppls text the period it is stuffin up

Last edited by onesikgypo; 18/01/06 01:27 PM.
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
your not running sysreset by chance are you?

O
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
O
no, im running invision

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
you might want to test it by running a clean install of mIRC and see if you still have the problem (which I doubt).

once you've checked that, complain to the people of invision because then it's not an mIRC problem but a problem in that add-on

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Can you ask on the Invision forum so I can remember to check once I'm fully back online (Monday)? I remember there was some wrapping issue (not just in Invision), but it's been too long to remember what the problem was. I can look after Monday if no one here has an answer before then.

Invision forum: Invision

Also, make sure to mention what mIRC and Invision versions you're using as that will help. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard