Print Thread
#139160 11/01/06 06:57 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Im new to this.. :tongue: and i trying to make a echo come to more then one network, so far all i can get is 2 echo to the same server (if connected to two networks), i cant get it to send 1 echo to first network, then next to the other, have no idea on how to solve this, tryed to read mirc.hlp, but i cant say i understand what i should do.. some parts of that help file arent easy to understand.. confused or maybe make "mirc" see what network i have active, then send it to that network/active channel.. been brosing this forum, the only thing i could find was about somone away system, thats not what i was looking for, tryed the code there, also tryed to rewrite it, still no luck.. :tongue: so how do i solve this two problems?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#139161 11/01/06 07:07 PM
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
/scid -a echo blah : for all connections

Events like ON : TEXT when you echo, echo to the currently active Connection ID (cid)

I'm not sure if I resolved the question as your demands/problems are not well expressed.

#139162 11/01/06 07:13 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Code:
test {
  /scid -a echo -a blah
}

only return

blah
blah

on 1 server, not one to the other.. so it see im on two servers, but send the echo to the same channel.. i guess it have something to do with "-a" flag in echo, but how would i get it to echo to active window if i dont use that flag ?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#139163 11/01/06 07:13 PM
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for. If not then be more specific.

Code:
alias scecho {
  var %i = 1
  while (%i <= $scid(0)) {
    scon %i
    echo #somechannel $$1-
    inc %i
  }
}

Use: /scecho <your message>
This will echo <your message> to #somechannel on multiple networks, assuming your are on #somechannel.

#139164 11/01/06 07:21 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Still does the same thing.. I need a echo like if i recive a ping from xx on network 1, then i want it to show on network 2, You just recived a bla bla from xx .. ping is just an example, but i hope you get the idea.. and here is another one, if i set away on two network's at the same time, then i get two echo from raw 306, and both going to the same network.. and i call a alias and that one echo it to the channel.. like:

alias echo_ {
echo -a ° $1-
}

so i dont know how to get the echo to 1 network from the other, now i see two lines in the same channel if i trigger the echo_ alias, and i want it to show on bot networks.. but one network have to be the "active one", the other arent active, cant have more then 1 channel active at a time smile

EDIT -------------------

I want the echo to show as it does in "normal" mirc.. but even wen im connected to two networks. now im blind on one network if i recive a event on the other..

Last edited by sparta; 11/01/06 07:23 PM.

#139165 11/01/06 07:37 PM
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Try something like this...

Code:
on *:TEXT:!echo *:#somechannel:{
  if ($cid == 1) {
    scon 2
    echo # $1-
  }
  else if ($cid == 2) {
    scon 1
    echo # $1-
  }
}

This is just a simple example of what I think you're asking.

It works like so:

Nick1 on #somechannel (network 1) says !echo some text
!echo some text gets echo'd to #somechannel on network 2

The same happens if the !echo was triggered on network 2 then it gets echo'd to network 1.

Again, the code is a simple example and assumes you are actually connected to these 2 networks. You should be able to change it to your specifications.

#139166 11/01/06 08:01 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
one more question.

Hmm, if i grab a raw from the server, lets say i grab the raw:

raw 305:*:

You are no longer marked as being away

and if im on more then one server, then that raw will be triggered more then one time, how can i stop that from happen?

Last edited by sparta; 11/01/06 08:55 PM.
#139167 12/01/06 02:15 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Couldent edit my last post.. i think i solved the most of the problems, but still 1 to go.. and i need help with it:
Code:
grcho {
  var %x = 1
  :next
  /scid -a $scon(%x).network echo -a %e.chr $1-
  if ($scon(0) &gt; %x) { inc %x | goto { next } }
}

i cant get it to echo to given network, all i can do is fix so i get a error..
networkname Unknown command

#139168 12/01/06 02:24 AM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Code:
alias grcho {
  var %e = $1-
  scid -a echo -a %e.chr % $+ e
}

#139169 12/01/06 05:21 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Do you realize that when you use the -a switch for echo, that it will echo to your active window?

Even though you set the connection id to another server, when issuing echo -a it will always show up on the window that you are active on, regardless of the $cid.

Leaving out the -a switch will make it echo to the window where you specified.

//scid -a echo > $!cid
--> will echo the $cid of each server window in its own status window

//scid -a echo -a > $!cid
--> will echo the $cid of each server window in your active window

Gone.

Link Copied to Clipboard