mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Hi guys! I script mIRC scripts for a while and now I'm stuck in this stupid problem: How to make the taskbar button of a minimized desktop dialog to flash? confused

G
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
G
Have you tried:

/flash @windowname

I don't know if that works for desktop windows or not.

-genius_at_work

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Hah... amm... yeah... "@windowname" it's a Custom Window, however /flash does not work for dialogs! smile

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
you just gave me the idea to add this feature to the next release of DCX. It's pretty easy to do too!

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
I was trying to contact you for this request by the way... smile 10x but I realy need this soon, because I can't delay the release of my web site's script any more, and this is the only problem that when some one msg to you there is no way to make the chat windows to react (why is the query docked to a desktop dialog - that's a long story) smirk

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
I can add this in the current dev build which you can use, but I'm not responsible for problems.

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
If you don't want to take any risks with quickly editing DCX's source, you could write a dll with only one function (dialog flash), which actually is the best option for me, but it's your choice, I would be thankful if you help me with this problem... grin

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
I wasn't talking explicitely of this function which is really easy to implement, but more of the other functionalities of DCX which seem stable but we can never be 100% sure until someone uncovers a new bug.

I'll implement the function shortly so you can check the leatest dev build on the bug tracker. It will be 1.2.X (actual version is 1.1.15).

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Thank you! wink

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Any luck? smile