mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Aenei Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Hey, just wondering if anyone has been using DCX at all and might be able to help me. Have asked on the DCX Forums but they're a bit quiet lately so was hoping I might get a response around here.

For anyone that hasn't come across it yet, DCX is a DLL that lets you add controls to mIRC dialogs, much like MDX however it has more capabilities and due to the way it does things in a similar way to how mIRC does (did $did etx have equivalents xdid $xdid for DCX controls) I find it easier to use.

Anyway, onto my problem. I am trying to use a calendar control but I am finding it is only returning mouse events, and isnt triggering for sclick or dclick events like I want it too. This is obviously proving a bit of a bother. I think that the calendar control *should* be out of development now, and I have the most recent release of the dll. I can't see anything in the bugtracker about it.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Or is the calendar control simply not done yet ClickHere?

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
confirmed here, its not triggering any sclicks and dclicks.

$maybe
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
Calendar is incomplete, forgot to mention it in the latest release, will try to finish it for the next release.

Link Copied to Clipboard