mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
E
el1te Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
E
Hey im having problems with the splay command when mirc opens a song will play but i also want the music to fade out after 1:30mins of playing, Also i need help making a intro for my script so if u can help me come to irc.el1te.net #el1te or post back, also i want whenever someone uses the script i want them to be in #CitizenScript and they cant leave

Last edited by el1te; 11/12/05 04:43 PM.

Citizen_X creator of Citizen Script
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
To control the volume, which is all you can do, unless the music fades in the actual recording, use the /vol command

There's no way for you to tell if someone else is using a particular script or not, and unless you are an IRCop, you can't force someone to be in a particular channel.

E
el1te Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
E
but see other scripts have it set as autojoin but if u leave ur forced back in. and i got the splay command but it plays the hole song

Citizen_X creator of Citizen Script
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
/help on connect
/help on part
google sound editor
or google goldwave

X
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
X
In the scripts they could have something like this

on *:connect: {
/join #CHANNEL
}
on *:PART: {
if ($chan == #CHANNEL) /join #CHANNEL
}

That might be it wink

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I'll say this again, to the best of my knowledge, the only way to ensure that someone is in one (or more) rooms is if you are an IRCop or Admininistrator for that network.

Xklark: that code that you posted, would have you join #channel when you connected to a network, and try to force you to join that same channel whenever you or someone else leaves. Taking into account the miscoding of the ON PART event. If you're already on the channel (which you would be), then you wouldn't notice a difference...trying to join a channel that you're already on is a waste of time & resources, so the server ignores the command (or at least, that's how it appears to me)

Link Copied to Clipboard