mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#136823 04/12/05 02:47 PM
C
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
C
I didn't receive reply at my first question , and i ask same question again .. : "Hi i'm new on here , and i don't speak english very well .. my problem is :
i want to read a line directly from a site .. i know the part with sockopen , etc.. sockread , but after sockread.. i want to scan for a word directly from site , and after it i want to read the $readn line DIRECTLY from site with sockmark.. i think.. :P.. i hope that you did understand me ;-) and please answer me" confused

#136824 04/12/05 03:55 PM
K
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
K
It's been only 12 hours. If no one knows the answer (or the question) then it's difficult to answer. Posting the same question over and over is considered spam and people don't like that. Doing so will lower your chances of being helped.

While you're waiting anyway, you can try reading the mIRC help file about scripting, it really contains a lot of information, or search for tutorials about the use of sockets in mIRC, like this one.

#136825 04/12/05 03:59 PM
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Please don't post new topics when you don't receive a response to a previous topic, especially when the previous topic is under a week old. A lot of us have lives to lead and only get on once or twice a day (if that). I see that your original post was made Sat Dec 03 2005 04:05 PM, and this one was made Sun Dec 04 2005 09:47 AM..that's less than a day between.

$readn works with local text files, so if you want to use that, then you'll have to save the entire webpage to a text file on your computer first.

My knowledge of sockets is limited to what I was helped with regarding a problem on this site.

Again, be patient, and someone will probably be more than happy to assist you.

#136826 04/12/05 04:33 PM
C
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
C
ok , sorry for that , i didn't know , and i will wait while someone will want to assist me crazy

Link Copied to Clipboard