mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
I
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
I
i am a paid member today i tryed to sign on and i keep getting popups saying you have been kicked off by chanserv(requested) . and also it says i cant join that channel (your banned).. i would apprecate some ones help please?
i am not that well knowledged about the whole thing yet.
it wont let me sign on to TMD. any off them confused

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Kicks & Bans from rooms/channels &/or networks have absolutely nothing to do with your registration payment for mIRC.

That payment entitles you to use mIRC after the 30 day trial period.

I don't know what TMD is, but an op in the channel that you're trying to join has banned you and also has chanserv set to automatically kick you if you do try to join.

My recommendation: find a different room and/or a different server. There's nothing we can do about this, as this is a kick/ban from a particular channel.

If you can find out who banned you, you might try sending them a pm (/msg) asking why you were banned, or even query an op in the room...sometimes ops will share their reasoning for a kick/ban with other ops.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
TMD is a warez group that provide movies/music/tv episodes.

irishlas: mIRC is not for file trading. To save you some time and effort, if that's all you want to do with mIRC, uninstall it now. Otherwise, take RusselB's advice.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
I
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
I
sorry to sound stupid and thanks for all the help.
but uninstall what? the whole mirc?
reintall agaIn? i dont know why i was kicked out i havent done nothing but download movies on TMD for my self to watch on my computer.
how do i go about finding out who kicked me out please?

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Quote:

i havent done nothing but download movies on TMD for my self to watch on my computer.

And that my friend is what we here at the mIRC forums call "Illegal to most depending on the jurisdiction of your location on copyright laws" among many other terms. mIRC is NOT a p2p program, it is a text chat IRC client. Now that you mentioned the magic word "download" you will receive little to no help on this any further.

I would look at it like this. Someone in #TMD is doing you a favour by cutting you off smile

I
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
I
thanks for the help. the game

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
You're welcome smile

Link Copied to Clipboard