mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
W
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
W
my wife.. shes mean.. what sould it take to that at a touch f a button all access are stripped from a channel, passwords changed and everyone banned and kicked? including her? meaning nobody can go to that channel. and the original founder no longer has the password. remember all channel modes and personal modes. like - e everyone. yeah. she can get that mad. trust me. she begged me to do this. and i wouldnt know exactly how to do it. thank you for your time. LATERS

K
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
K
Maybe it's best to tell your wife she needs some anger control therapy or a big punching bag to work off the stress.

The forum rules on this forum discourage helping with mass commands, and a fullblown channel takeover script classifies as something the IRC community can go without.

By the way, if you are the channel founder, you can do it manually, if you're not then you shouldn't have the founder password anyway and you can't do any harm that's irreversible. Note that the kind of access levels and stuff you talk about is specific to some irc servers, it is no standard irc feature and thus there is no way of knowing how it is implemented on your server or how to use it.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You're going to have to come up with a better story than the "mean wife" argument. No one intelligent is going to fall for that. As said, we don't usually help with requests such as yours.

Topic closed.

Gone.
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
haha if that wife story is real dude, then man but do u live under the thumb!

Link Copied to Clipboard