Print Thread
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
How come this works:

var %££¢¢mp3.playing = $did(mp3player,20).seltext
//scon -a ame $did(mp3player,20).seltext ( $+ $right($duration($calc($sound(%££¢¢mp3.playing).length / 1000),3),5) $+ )  | halt }

and this doesnt:

//scon -a ame $did(mp3player,20).seltext ( $+ $right($duration($calc($sound($did(mp3player,20).seltext).length / 1000),3),5) $+ )

When I try the second one, it doesnt give me an error, but it doesnt display the time either. The first method works and that's what Im using, but it's damned strange

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
In firefox there's a strange character touching your $did().seltext, maybe that's to blame.

Here's the same code with that character removed:

Code:
//scon -a ame $did(mp3player,20).seltext ( $+ $right($duration($calc($sound($did(mp3player,20).seltext).length / 1000),3),5) $+ )

L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
coulda been my paste - but I assure you, the code in my mirc is accurate (well, I THINK it is lol). dont understand why it wouldnt work tho

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
You have a control charactor in front of a $ "$did(mp3player,20).seltext", There should be a space between the two (use $+ if you dont want to output to have a space at the start) " $+ $did(mp3player,20).seltext"

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby

Link Copied to Clipboard