mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
J
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
J
Dear friends, I am a programmer of SMS Gateway. Recently my BOSS ask me to build a SMS Chat and integrate with all the MIRC command. OMG confused!! I never deal with this before. Anyone of you can help me pls~.. thanks..

Regards,
Jean.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I doubt you'll find anyone willing to program such a thing for you. You can either tell him it can't be done, or you can start learning to script. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
your boss must be an idiot ...

IceCapped
J
OP Offline
J
but according to my BOSS, he said somebody already got this kind of system, he said no need to develop the whole system, we just need to integrate some IRC file or dll file to a platform of system confused. He make me more confuse only.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Why do you have a job that you can't do? Or why is your boss asking you to do something not related to your job?

Ask your boss for more information, there's little we can do, mIRC is not the same as IRC. mIRC is just an IRC client, IRC is the protocol you most likely want to investigate.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Quote:
Why do you have a job that you can't do? Or why is your boss asking you to do something not related to your job?

lol its not an OR, its and AND, he has a job he cant do becuase he has a boss who asks for things not related to his job!

Crazy is as Crazy does!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If he says it's already done, go find where it's done and use that. laugh

As I said, tell him you can't do it or else start learning to script and program. I think, however, that you should just say you can't do it. Honesty with your boss is smart.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
J
OP Offline
J
Quote:
mIRC is not the same as IRC. mIRC is just an IRC client, IRC is the protocol you most likely want to investigate.

Regards,

Thanks for your help guys, i think maybe this is the one my BOSS wan. I will try to talk with him 1st, then only see how can i proceed with this. Thanks grin

Link Copied to Clipboard