mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#127580 14/08/05 09:08 PM
L
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
L
1.)I have a problem with mIRC logging. For example I join #mIRC on Dalnet, #mIRC on Efnet, and #mIRC on Undernet, as well as #mIRC on Quakenet.

So I have #mIRC.Dalnet.log and #mIRC.Efnet.lg and etc. Problem is, those logs are interchangeably. I see logs of the wrong #mIRC channel on the wrong network log file. I've had this problem with every mIRC I've downloaded.

2.)How do I /echo -s list channels like:

Network 1

#Channel1
#Channel2
#Channel3

Network 2

#Channel1
#Channel2

Etc.

3.)How do I return the last ban set in the active channel window? Basically make an alias to unban the most recent ban set only.

4.)Let's say I have something like:

on @*:BAN:#:if ($banmask iswm $address($me,5)) { /mode # -b $banmask }

Is there a way to have it only for whole level bans? (1, 2, 3, etc.) I do not want to unban for *!*@*. If someone bans *!*@*, I basically want to ignore it (or any other broad range of ban that one could tell it was set to a broad range of people and not to a direct person like a level 4).

5.)I decided to put in some features for a caps script.

Code:
  if ($nick !isop $chan) && ($capitalizations($1-) >= 40) && ($capitalizations($1-) < 50) && ($len($1-) > 3) && (%floodnick = 1) {
    /msg # $nick $+ , please decrease your excessive amounts of capitalizations.
    /inc %floodnick | halt
  }
  if ($nick !isop $chan) && ($capitalizations($1-) >= 40) && ($capitalizations($1-) < 50) && ($len($1-) > 3) && (%floodnick = 2) {
    /kick # $nick $nick $+ , please decrease your excessive amounts of capitalizations.
    /inc %floodnick | halt
  }
  if ($nick !isop $chan) && ($capitalizations($1-) >= 40) && ($capitalizations($1-) < 50) && ($len($1-) > 3) && (%floodnick = 3) {
    /ban -ku60 $chan $nick $nick $+ , please decrease your excessive amounts of capitalizations.
    /set %floodnick 1 | halt
  }

Basically, a person gets 3 offenses, 1, 2, and 3, and goes on infinitely.

But that's for everyone, I want it specific to the person. Because one person cold say and get one offense, and the next person would get the second offense, etc.

I've tried %floodnick $+ $nick since every $nick is different but no luck.

6.)When I add someone to notify, I have to see it for every network. Is it possible to /notify someone and see it for that network only?

Also when on connect, my notify list floods with who's off-line. Is there any way to halt that and just show who's on-line only?

7.)I found out how to return the total number of channels you are in, $comchan($me,0), rather than $chan(0) which returns channel windows that you may be kicked or disconnected from. Though $scon(0) returns all server connected or disconnected, how do you return the total number of servers in which you are connected in?

Thanks a bunch.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I'm not going through all of this stuff, it's too much at a time.

Here are some of the things:

Code:
alias channels {
  var %i = 1, %ii
  while ($scon(%i)) {
    scon %i
    echo -a %i - $iif($network,$v1,Unknown)
    echo -a $chr(160)
    %ii = 1
    while ($chan(%ii)) { echo -a $v1 | inc %ii }
    echo -a $chr(160)
    inc %i
  }
  scon -r
}

Code:
alias unbanlast if ($me isop #) || ($me ishop #) { mode # -b $ibl(#,1) }

Code:
alias connected var %a | scon -at1 inc $(%a,) | return %a

Gone.
L
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
L
Oh, I also have a problem where when I ping timeout, my mIRC doesn't recognize (which is dependent by server). Say I turn off my Internet from pulling the plug, networks like Efnet for sure I will immediately disconnect, but some servers I will have to wait hours for it to reset. How do I go about knowing if I'm connected or not and disconnect when the Internet is down?

I don't know the raw codes but can anyone make an alias, when triggered, does a /mode $$1 b and cycles every x amount of seconds until the bans are wiped and then rejoins?

P.S. And does anyone still know of a trick to part a channel without closing it? Thanks.

S
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
S
Quote:
Oh, I also have a problem where when I ping timeout, my mIRC doesn't recognize (which is dependent by server). Say I turn off my Internet from pulling the plug, networks like Efnet for sure I will immediately disconnect, but some servers I will have to wait hours for it to reset. How do I go about knowing if I'm connected or not and disconnect when the Internet is down?

I don't know the raw codes but can anyone make an alias, when triggered, does a /mode $$1 b and cycles every x amount of seconds until the bans are wiped and then rejoins?

P.S. And does anyone still know of a trick to part a channel without closing it? Thanks.

1. Aliases are not triggered.
2. I don't understand what you want to say with your alias, explain better.
3. How to part a channel without closing the channel window ?
I don't think this is possible, I've tried using the ON PART event, but the halt couldn't stop the window to close. But if you want, you can make the window reopen after closing
Code:
on 1:part:#channel:if ($nick == $me) .timer 1 1 join $chan

4. Do not ask us to make you 100 scripts please, we're not your robots, and explain correctly what you want to do, else we'll not be able to help you. Why not making us a text file with "to-do for slaves". laugh confused

Link Copied to Clipboard