mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
B
Thanks for your help, This is all good stuff and its teaching this old dog a a few new tricks, I hope you don't mind me asking another question is there anyway this can all be embedded in the right click options.... ie when a url is typed in the main window, you can right click and perhaps choose an option called @browser and it will open the URL in the @browser window, Hope this makes sense and thanks very much for the masterclass so far

L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
i know the person in the last post, we are working on this together and he tried your code when mine didn`t work, have to say thats working great now smile

what we are trying to do is have a static link in the right menu click, I can do the menu element, but getting the page to open in the @browser window id the hard bit... at the moment we use this in popups.ini:-

n34=.Google:/run http://www.google.co.uk

if you can help further it would be appreciated

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I have created the nagivate alias seperate on purpose, so that you can use it elsewhere.

For example, in mIRC, if you type /navigate <some site>, it will do the same as when you hold shift and double click an url, that is navigate to that page.

So you can use it in a popup as well, instead of /run www.google.com, you put /navigate www.google.com

Gone.
L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
works a treat that.... many thanks.... this is ace

Lance

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard