mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#126285 26/07/05 11:51 PM
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
Hey guys, i was just thinking if more dialog controls could be put in, well the main thing i wanted was the VB control, LostFocus, cause with mIRC you have on dialog active, but that works for both GetFocus and LostFocus, so yea, just a seperation between that would be nice, but yea, just having more dialog controls that say other programmer tools like VB offer would be good.

#126286 27/07/05 12:30 PM
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
You might want to check this out :

http://dcx.scriptsdb.org

still in dev, but it's coming around.

#126287 27/07/05 12:32 PM
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
i thought you stopped working on DCX though

#126288 27/07/05 12:39 PM
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
I've restarted completely from scratch 2 weeks ago having some free time and I really wanted to finish it but I ran into multiple problems and out of free time at that moment.

Recoded some tools to use in the dev process and made the code much clearer and easily maintainable even for people wanting to add future controls/features.

Again will be opensource once I get far enough to consider it stable and working like it should.

The major change is it's not doing the MDX style with mIRC dialog controls acting as containers for others. WIt creates and manages the controls directly on the dialog and the interaction is being done with /xdid and $xdid which behave the same way as mIRC's. The callback event behavior is the same as previously.

All previous controls will be added (good thing some of the older code is reusable with minor adaptation).

Link Copied to Clipboard