mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#124445 06/07/05 08:11 PM
B
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
You a system of InterNet for mIRC could azer... For example, it exists the HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, but it makes one with the language of mIRC, instead of using colors RGB could use the colors of 0 up to 15... (I am not asking for an InterNet, but practically a Picture Windows that is as in the InterNet... From there it would give to place, if, dialogs, etc...) VOCÊS UNDERSTAND What I SAY, USED TRANSLATOR And AS IT SAYS MY NAME, I AM BRAZILIAN... IF NOT TO UNDERSTAND RIGHT LOOK FOR TO ME IN THE BRASNET IN THE CANALS THAT I PLACED smile

Sorry my stupids errors blush blush blush blush

B
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
VOCÊS UNDERSTAND
---
Translator very BAD
---
YOU UNDERSTANDS

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Would you like a side order of chips with that sir?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I'm having trouble understanding exactly what is being asked... however, I think perhaps the nHTML script would do what is needed? Maybe not.

Brazilian, you may want to consider finding someone is a Brazilian channel who speak English as well and ask them to translate what you are asking into English instead of using babelfish.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
B
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
I want to say: He exists HTML, PHP, ASP, cgi, others... He has skill to create a site saw the liguagem of mIRC?

You understanding?

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
no

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You can't make a website out of mIRC's script like you can with those formats, if that is what you mean.

If you want to view a webpage within mIRC, use nHTML.

If it's something else, we're losing it in the translations.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You're not even listing any single thing here. HTML is a markup language used to describe websites, PHP and ASP are scripting languages, and CGI is simply a method for interfacing between servers and programs. mIRC scripting isn't suited at all to becoming any of these things.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
#124453 14/07/05 01:41 AM
B
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
It forgives my error... It only wanted to say if it is POSSIBLE and not that IT MUST be made! starbucks mafia, already said that if I do not know English I do not have guilt of my errors! mad

Link Copied to Clipboard