mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Well their reasoning for it making mIRC worse is that IM's support this feature already, which is beside the point completely.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
T
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
T
Let me ask you something: would you also like to see an RSS aggregator built into mIRC?

No hint of sarcasm here, I'm genuinely interested if you would or not. I'll respond accordingly when I know the answer smile

<Ingo> I can't uninstall it, there seems to be some kind of "Uninstall Shield"
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
No. Because it has no relevance to mIRC, IRC, it's supported/accepted sub-protocols, or chat of any form.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
T
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
T
Then I shan't bother making the point I planned to make as it would hence be meaningless. smile

<Ingo> I can't uninstall it, there seems to be some kind of "Uninstall Shield"
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
Quote:
Well their reasoning for it making mIRC worse is that IM's support this feature already, which is beside the point completely.

well, how much more benefitial would v/v to mirc?? outside of being a novelty, would it actually help mirc or irc users (i don't know), would it hurt (i can't really say)... one this has become clear... the fact that some want v/v supported and some don't.. given that wouldn't it stand to reason to maybe introduce it as a plugin as mIRCManiac had suggested? then if the demand/usage increases then it could be considered to incorporate it in mirc.. imo opinion it would be a satisfactory call for everyone(fore and against)..

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard