mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#12282 21/02/03 07:52 AM
B
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
B
Ok I have specific sounds play when the people on my notify list get on but I was wondering if it was possible to have these poeple I have in my notify to a specific server only? Because it gets anoying if I am in multiple servers and it plays the sound if someone with the same nick gets on that server... If anyone knows a way around this please let me know thanks in advance!

#12283 21/02/03 12:06 PM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to differentiate which $network the notified nick is supposed to be affiliated with. You can obviously script a solution for it, the simplest way is to add the network as the Note: field and then check for that on NOTIFY; or you could keep track of that information in a hash table/ini file/whatever else.

[Notify]
DALnet.Nick1=Note
DALnet.Nick2=Note
EFnet.Nick3=Note

on *:NOTIFY: if ($readini(MyNotify.ini, Notify, $+($network, ., $nick))) .splay NotifySound.wav
on *:NOTIFY: if ($hget(Notify, $+($network, ., $nick))) .splay NotifySound.wav
on *:NOTIFY: if ($istok($notify($nick).note, $network, 32)) .splay NotifySound.wav

To get the last example to work, you'd need to go through every nick in your notify list (in Alt-B / Notify) and use the Note: field, adding each network you want to watch for that nick separated by a space.

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C

Link Copied to Clipboard