mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#117518 16/04/05 06:31 PM
doglem Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
I am wanting to make a script that goes off website information. This is gonna be for a text based mmorpg I play. What I want or what I think i need is a DDE or something that is setup to send all the html code of the websites I view to mirc. I dont know if this would be an easy thing or not cuz i've never really delt with DDE. But if there is any other way to do it i would please like to know.

I want to run a website for my recruit link. Once the site is opened to give me another soldier in my army you need to click a number that is randomly generated(captcha) once the captcha is clicked correctly it will send me to www.site.com/recruit.php and in that page data is how many soldiers I have. and i need to be able to refer that back to my mirc and once i get that info saved to a %var i can run the next recruit link needed. I could do it all with sockets but click the captcha, so im needing a way to communicate like with sockets but still be able to view the pages so i can click the captcha.

If you have any ideas they would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
#117519 16/04/05 10:22 PM
A
Babel fish
Babel fish
A
Use sockets combined with a dialog that displays the image and takes input on how it should proceed, e.g. the code written on the image it should send. Use /bwrite to save the image so the dialog can load it.

Link Copied to Clipboard