M
myrddin Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
Script:
http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=35336

I think I got the base of the above script from these forums, and then heavily modded it for my taste. I rarely work on it, and needs some tweaking, but there's one thing that always drives me nuts.

Is there any way to have a custom window associate with the network it originates from in the switchbar, even when one from another network already exists?

Right now, the first server notice it gets makes a custom window associate with that network on the switchbar, and when I get server notices from other netowrks, they all go to that one. I want each network to have their own.

Make any sense?

Thanks for the help

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
you could change @Clients to be $+(@Clients,.,$network) or $+(@Clients,-,$network) or $+(@Clients,$chr(160),$network) so it has @clients<somethinghere><networkname>, then the windows would be different names, and each would connect to the connection that spawned them.

If your connecting to the same network multiple times then another method I use for something else is this...

$+(@BlahBlahbot Status,$chr(160),$encode.cid,$chr(160),$network)

alias encode.cid { return $chr($calc($asc($mid($calc(1000 + $cid),2,1)) - 28)) $+ $chr($calc($asc($mid($calc(1000 + $cid),3,1)) - 28)) $+ $chr($calc($asc($mid($calc(1000 + $cid),4,1)) - 28)) }

This lets me have two on the same network but they keep indervidual windows.

M
myrddin Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
Unfortunately, the script I use (Invision) has a bug that gets its settings corrupt if I connect to the same network twice.
So I'll be running a seperate mIRC process if I do that.

If there's nothing else I can do, I guess just adding on the network name to the window will have to suffice.

Thanks for your help

Link Copied to Clipboard