Print Thread
D
DJSi Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
Hi,
I think I've spotted some small bugs, nothing major just a little annoying. Sorry if they have already been mentioned before.

1. Mode Prefix - this displays the mode of other users in the channel fine, but doesn't display yourself at all. For example (I'm DJSi and a OP in the channel):

<@Bob> Hello
<DJSi> hi
<@Bob> hows things?
<DJSi> cool
<DJSi> u?
<@Bob> yeah fine

2. I use mirc with a psyBNC, and there are some channels that I have to invite myself into. Obviously, when the bnc disconnects from the irc server, I have to invite myself into the channels again. However, sometimes it doesn't rejoin the channels. I have rejoin channels on invite turned on. It's werid cause it only happens sometimes. In the status window I see the invites and I have to close the channel windows and then manually open the channels to get into them... for example:

* Bob invites you to join #test

#test You're not on that channel

It displays the "you're not on that channel" when I close the channel window. Bit strange though. Could it be if I connect to a different irc server than before?

Hope you would consider looking at these problems for the next version if possible.

Thanks

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
This would be because of psybnc not mIRC. mIRC has no problem seeing what you are in the channel, it has to be an issue with the bnc sending that info to mirc

D
DJSi Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
Do you mean about problem 1 or 2?

1 definitely happens whether on bnc or not.

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
Well the prefix issue would most likely be a script then, and the second issue is the bnc not totally recompunicating to the mirc that your in those rooms

I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
mIRC shows own prefix here, check your remotes, specifically, any on input events smile

D
DJSi Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
Hmm I see.... any way I can easily find which script is causing the problem? I have quite a few. confused

I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
Search for ":input:"

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
and search for haltdef
are u using a theme script or anything?

M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
M
Hi, I've problem 2 without using psyBNC, sometimes when mirc is disconnected and reconnect it keeps the channels opens without rejoigning them so i've to type /j #channel manually to rejoin the channel is i disconnect/reconnect it doesn't join the channel unless i close it before... any idea ?

Link Copied to Clipboard