Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
I want to Set Ban on Nick as Like
EX:
|[xXx]|-??*!*@*

|[xXx]|-*!*@*

Can you Fix the ban type, I mean When they will load BOTNET on Server and on join the Channel , i want to set ban on nick join Can you Please fix it for me ? Please and do you have Ban Fliter Can u past me as well to Please thnks u

sorry for the bad ENG!

on *:JOIN:#: {
if ($me !isop #) { return }
if (*Sex* iswm $nick) || (*|[xXx]|-* iswm $nick) || (*test* iswm $nick) {
.ban $nick Lamerz Banned
halt
}
}

P.S - anywyz to CONTROL BOTNET FLOODER?

Last edited by asib; 04/02/05 02:20 AM.
#110050 04/02/05 09:05 PM
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Sorry for the late reply, I've not been on mIRC for a couple of weeks I've been on a course which will last until May. Then I move to Canada in May to a full-time job so I wont be around then and I'll be around very little up until then.

Coding side; I have no idea what BOTNET is, I assume it is a server.

Code:
on [color:red]@[/color]*:JOIN:#: {
  [color:red]if ($server == The.Server.Name) {[/color]
    if (*Sex* iswm $nick) || (*|[xXx]|-* iswm $nick) || (*test* iswm $nick) { 
      .ban [color:red]$chan[/color] $nick Lamerz Banned 
      halt 
    } 
  }
}

The @ eliminates us having to using the IF statement checking if we're not an op. The @ will only trigger if we are an op.

The if ($server == The.Server.Name) { checks if the server is The.Server.Name then performs the commands.

And finally $chan when we type /ban in a channel we already know we want to ban someone on that channel, but when it's triggered from an event we need to specify the target.

Flooding side; you need to be more specific. There are countless addons and such for query flood, CTCP, notices etc. So /help /ignore has everything you need to know. And of course going old school you could inform the IRCops that there are flooders but I'm sure they'll be alerted with ** Notice -- Kill for flooding:

#110051 05/02/05 09:12 AM
A
asib Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Thnks you 1st, By BOTNET i meant... DDoSS ATTACK CLone loader, they do have Random Nick most of them use |[XxX]|-664 and like 1st its going to be |[XxX]|- then Number in here with diff clones so I just want to ban the nick soon the nick join on the Channal ! just the nick |[XxX]|-*!*@ i Hope i COuld Explan it sorry if i couldnt

***Thnks you****

P.S - If you Can make me a Filter i mean 2 Clones with one IP if one get kick/ban the other nick Will get Kick aswell !

#110052 05/02/05 10:35 AM
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
cant u just ban |[XxX]|-*!*@* anyway and be done with it?

#110053 05/02/05 10:42 AM
A
asib Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Yes i can ban the nick |[XxX]|-*!*@ But i wanna add other words i dont want to ban the user host just the nick !

Link Copied to Clipboard