Print Thread
U
uicnren Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
U
Kudos on the new update.

I do have a question however. I am sure it is something completely simple that I am over-looking, but, I cannot get this to work correctly.

I would like to display threads in the order that they were posted. IE: the latest reply is at the top, second oldest next, etc...

I cannot for the life of me get the forum to display in this manner.

I do not see a setting for it in display preferences, nor does sorting by "posted on" in the thread view.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
That isn't specifically an option, but at the bottom of each forum there's you can set to show only threads that have been active in the past week/two weeks/month/etc so old ones aren't shown. You can also click on 'Active Topics' at the top of the forum for topics active in the past 24 hours.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
U
uicnren Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
U
hrmmmm,

This is the first message board I have been on that isnt abe to be configured in that manner.

As for the activity setting, that does help, but even with that, threads still arent in "order".

I do appreciate the response smile

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Quote:
hrmmmm,

This is the first message board I have been on that isnt abe to be configured in that manner.

As for the activity setting, that does help, but even with that, threads still arent in "order".

I do appreciate the response smile

I believe one of the reasons this is done is because you can't "bump" threads this way.
(post a useless reply just to get the topic at the top again)

this means less spam, but many times double threads

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

Link Copied to Clipboard