mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
I have done nothing against this server rules just chated nothin more and this is what im getting

(10:18) (irc.accessirc.net): *** Got Ident response
›› (Error): Cannot connect to server (you are banned)
(10:18) (irc.accessirc.net): *** You are not welcome on this network.
(10:18) (irc.accessirc.net): *** Autokilled for Open proxy service detected. Please visit: http://www.accessirc.net/proxy (Auto-Gline) (2005/01/26 10.12)
(10:18) (irc.accessirc.net): *** Your hostmask is BoRN2BaLL!Snake@adsl-69-209-137-236.dsl.sfldmi.ameritech.net
(10:18) (irc.accessirc.net): *** For more information, please mail glines@accessirc.net and include everything shown here.
(10:18) (irc.accessirc.net): ERROR Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 (Open proxy service detected. Please visit: http://www.accessirc.net/proxy (Auto-Gline) (2005/01/26 10.12))
-
(10:18) * Disconnected

confused

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Well.... The link in that tells you what proxies are, and why they dont allow them so i guess the matter is finding out why your being seen as an open proxy.I would mail that msg to the email address provided and ask for help in fixing it.
Have you had any "Friends" over messing with your computer? If so there might be a chance one of them set up an open proxy on your machine to do just what open proxies are disliked for.... abuse of the internet with some annonymity. And correct me if im wrong here guys , but displaying your mask info has now allowed anyone who reads it access to the open proxy on your machine. ( I never used a proxy before so i wouldnt really know )

B
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
How do i make it so I have no open proxies on my machine I dont even use proxies!

Link Copied to Clipboard