Print Thread
#1069 11/12/02 06:21 AM
K
KRaSH Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
K
I thinks it would be nice to add some image functions to mIRC, this way scripters could add an Image to the events... For example joins/parts/quits/modes... will have an icon before the event... This would give faster and more intuitive information to the user.

Aswell, it would be nice to asign images to the user list so @ and + are a bit more "nice"... Seeing @ and + may not be as nice as seeing some kind of icon... or atleast an option to color the @ and + with a diferent color than the nick would be nice.

#1070 11/12/02 07:10 AM
Babel fish
Babel fish
Never going to happen, however if it did smilies would too.

- Linux System Administrator, Darktides Communications, LLC.
#1071 12/12/02 01:13 PM
S
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
S
This is already possible with the use of a dll. I forgot which one, but i'm sure i've already seen it.

I bet you five tomatoes and two eggs that you can find it at ms.org.

you guys are so not L334
#1072 12/12/02 01:35 PM
Babel fish
Babel fish
Actually, no I've never seen it if you're referring to me.

I would assume @window simulations have been done, but to actually make a DLL to subclass Khaleds custom text control to display icons before a message (that's also taking into consideration you're probably going to have to do the wrapping yourself) I don't think anyone would waste the time.

Direct URL to the DLL ? I wouldn't mind checking it out, not to use it, but just to see what it does, if it's some nasty tricks, or what.

However, if you're referring to Icons in the nicklist then sure, of course I know about that, my friend Naru made it.

- Linux System Administrator, Darktides Communications, LLC.

Link Copied to Clipboard