Print Thread
#10661 11/02/03 04:18 PM
G
GregMo Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
G
I'd surely thought that this one had been brought up before, but if so, they didn't use the right terminology (searched on 'focus') or else it was lost when the boards were lost.

To the point at hand, mIRC has a VERY, VERY irritating focus bug in relation to the status window. Whenever you click on a status window mIRC will change your ctrl-tab order so that all windows of that status window (network) are right after the status window, no matter their order before. If you only have one window from said network in a restored state it's not much of an issue, but when you have 2, 3, or 10 going and mIRC totally revamps your switching order it's MOST frustrating. Given how Khaled likely has some kind of child-parent relationship between the status windows and the windows of the same network going on, I can see how/why this might be, but it's something that imho is a blarring bug, and surely must frustrate others besides myself. Gets to where you don't even want to check the status window at all. (Been tempted to redirect everything from them to a @Window several times).

Cheers,
GregMo

#10662 11/02/03 05:27 PM
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
also a problem is to CTRL+TAB to a newly opened query window, while you have "sort buttons" enabled... with me it's just skipped

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

Link Copied to Clipboard