Ameglian cow
T
Hi...
I'm getting straight to the point:
I have the following script:
Code:

raw 311:*: {
  if (%idle == yes) halt
  echo 11 $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) ________________________________________[Whois Info]_______________________________________
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * NickName: [ $2 ]
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Address: [ $3 $+ 15@14 $+ $4 ]
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Real Name: [ $6- ]
  halt
}
raw 319:*: { 
  if (%idle == yes) halt
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Channels: [  $sorttok($3-,32,c) ] 
  halt 
} 
raw 312:*: { 
  if (%idle == yes) halt
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Server: [ $3 ] ( $+ $4- $+ ) 
  halt
}
raw 301:*: { 
  if (%idle == yes) halt
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Away: [ $3- ] 
  halt
}
raw 313:*: {
  if (%idle == yes) halt
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Status: [ $5- ] 
  halt 
}
raw 317:*: {
  echo $color(whois text) $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) * Idle time: [ $duration($3) ] (connected at: $asctime($4) $+ )
  halt
}
raw 318:*: { 
  if (%idle == yes) {
    unset %idle
    halt
  }
  echo 11 $iif(%whois == query,$2,-a) -----------------------------------[ End of Whois Info ]-----------------------------------
  linesep -s 
  if (%whois != $null) unset %whois
  halt 
}

BUT, sometimes, usualy when I have just entered some IRC server, the first /whois that I make, is show in the Status window, which is NOT my active one. Why ?

P.S. I have written this a long time ago and I am not really sure what is the purpose of some of the lines and ifs...

Regards, ThE_mASk.
E
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
E
delete all the stuff you don't know what it is and rewrite it to only echo -a

T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
I have remembered what I put all the things there for. You see, I have one on *:QUERY event that makes /whois $nick on every person that start a conversation with me and in that query event I have made the %query variable so that it displays the whois info in the window with the query itself. Otherwise it will display it in my active window, which I do not want to happen.

Regards, ThE_mASk.

Link Copied to Clipboard