X
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
X
i keep getting this message

[22:34:49] -irc.galaxynet.org- *** Looking up your hostname
-
[22:34:49] -irc.galaxynet.org- *** Found your hostname (cached)
-
[22:34:49] -irc.galaxynet.org- *** Checking for ident server
-
[22:34:49] -irc.galaxynet.org- *** Checking for open SOCKS server
-
[22:34:49] -irc.galaxynet.org- *** No SOCKS server found
-
[22:34:49] -irc.galaxynet.org- *** No identification response
-
[22:34:49] Ping? Pong!
-
l-28 drones.
-
[22:34:50] Closing Link: lucifer[bb219-74-244-149.singnet.com.sg] by eclipse.us.galaxynet.org (K-lined)

wat does the 1-28 drones mean? I dun have this problem before.

Also i can connect to other servers other den servers in galaxynet. Anyone please enlightened me? confused

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
This is an issue with either your system, or the way that Galaxynet is checking for drones (like clones). Got to the Galaxynet website and check there for links to their K-line help. If you do NOT find an answer there, then write to the support team for Galaxynet (also listed at their website)

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!
C
cvn Offline
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
C
xenoxeno,

your problem is due mainly on 2 reasons. Firstly, your system maybe infected with trojans or drones kind of files for attackers to connect to the network. You can solve this by using any anti-virus software to fix the problem. If there is no such problems with virus, you would like to try not to join channels which are owned by "poison". In galaxynet, "poison" who own a channel means it is being off-limited. So try not to join these channels. Hope these above will help you. smile

From,
cvn (GalaxyNet)

Link Copied to Clipboard