Print Thread
#102458 09/11/04 04:45 AM
J
Johan Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
J
Ok, I dowloaded the australian mIRC version and I'm having trouble with the mIRC options
ok, I typed in my email, my name, my nickname did all that stuff, but wen i went to connect then went to servers then went to the drop down page IRC NETWORK i couldn't find the one i'm looking for which is Criten.
So yea, what do i do? confused

#102459 09/11/04 06:23 AM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
For future reference, there is no need to put your topic title in all caps, it's considered shouting. Also note, mIRC only has one version - English. You may download it from the Australian download site, but that doesn't make an Australian version of mIRC.

Criten is no longer in the servers.ini list of mIRC. It's mainly for file trading anyway, and mIRC is not a file trading program. I believe you can use 'irc.criten.net' to connect if you wish. Their website is www.criten.net which may be useful to read.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#102460 09/11/04 12:19 PM
V
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
V
For future reference, if you know the name of the server, for example, irc.criten.net, you can simply type the command in the status window to connect to the server. The command would look like this:

/server irc.criten.net

Link Copied to Clipboard