mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
S
Not sure if this is appropriate for this forum but I figure I couldnt find any place where people know more about scripts and programs and what not. I run an opt in email marketing comepany. I have a huge database of people who have given me permission to market to them. I have full info on them even the date, time, and website where they gave me permission and of course their IP. I market products to them, generate leads and so on. Im tired of all the garbage programs out there to send legit bulk mail they are all too expensive and dont work very well.
I need someone with knowledge of this industry or just how to send legitamite email in bulk. I need to generate leads and I will pay very nicely. If anyone has the knowledge or knows anyone that does I will also give a referal fee. Im desperate as this is the most impostant part of my business and I need to find someone or something that will work long term. If this is inapropriate for this forum I aplogize.

N
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
N
I'm sure they gave you full permission to spam the hell out of them!

D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
your best bet, and to prove you are doing this legally, is to setup an e-mail server on your PC. YOUR pc then sends out mail and the mails come directly from YOUR ip address. That way anyone who managed to sneak into your opt in list without actually opting in can report you to your ISP and have your account deleted.

That way everyones happy, u get to spam the crap outta unsuspecting people and they get to have your internet account removed (if ur spamming illegally that is)

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
You usually find people actually do give permission, more than likely because a service is being offered in return, i.e. free email, or web hosting.

bubba!!

N
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
N
You get free email?

Link Copied to Clipboard