mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
S0RD3N Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
Hello, I'm not sure if this is illegal or not but I came across this script called "scoopscript". I haven't downloaded it but it claims on their website that the client is $10 after a certain amount of days yet last time I checked you can't make people pay to use mIRC, correct?

The page is located here:

http://www.scoopsite.com/ (Note: Slow loading at times)

~S0RD3N

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
That have been up here befor.. and "i think" that we come up to that the dude wanted $'rs for his work.. now thats up to him.. but its against the law to include mirc.exe .. and as i understood it Khaled wont take further action against this.. and by the way, that script is filled with backdoors, it also have viruses/worms in it.. so i wouldent recommend anyone to use it!

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
S0RD3N Offline OP
OP Offline
S
lol I just downloaded.. Bad idea now that I read your post. It is put together nicely though smile I like it's GUI but right now it's going to be uninstalled. Thanks for the heads up and now that I see that mirc.exe isn't included with his "work" I guess it isn't that illegal. But any idiot could just edit his "work" to work around it lol so blah.. Bad idea for a script I suppose frown

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
many scripts out there people want to get $'rs for.. and i cant understand people that pays for it, you have loads of free script on the net.. and i dont think the creaters of that script would do a "bad" script cos its free.. so go to wellknown sites where they try scripts befor put it on the DL page.. one of them are www.mirscripts.org

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard