Print Thread
V
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
V
what's $chr(26)
perhaps end of file?
anyways, if $chr(26) is present in your script, mIRC will load the script to the character right before
$chr(26)
A way to reproduce it: put $chr(26) anywhere in your script, unload it and then load it again
Can anyone tell a workaround?

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse, a soul to dig the hole much deeper
O
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
O
yes, ASCII(26) is control-Z, or on windows, as you already said: EOF, or end-of-file... i dont think it's a bug, because mIRC naturally loads everything until the literal "end of file" :P a simple way around it would probably be to put $+ $chr(26) $+ instead of the actual char into the source, if that (for one or another reason) is not good enough, a different char is needed

V
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
V
I wuld prefer chars like $chr(26) to be stripped when saving the file (just to have one at the end of file, which I beleive mIRC can add without even seeking for $chr(26) present in the file)
Its'a bit confusing wink
Lucky me that I didn't press {} or anything else that would have saved the file ;b

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse, a soul to dig the hole much deeper
C
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
C
This bug is also present in server reply 322 chan list (may effect others). Channel #bug (with $chr(26)/EOF in the topic) will not be listed in mircs channel list, nor can you catch this with raw 322:*:, mirc will completely ignore this from the server. For the script editor do what Oliver said :tongue:

debug:
<- :server.name 321 nick Channel :Users Name
<- :server.name 322 nick #bug 1 :[+tnl 50 ]  <-- 1Ah
<- :server.name 322 nick #help 1 :[+tnl 50 ]
mIRC v6.12
Windows XP [5.1.2600 SP1]
Windows 2k [5.0.2195 SP4]

Link Copied to Clipboard