mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
M
She's pretty hot too smile

errrrrrmmm...anyway... Please please please tell me how to bypass the college firewall in order to connect with mirc. Please! Once I know how to connect mirc I'll be able to connect with anything. I can see someone using msn right now! But I just can't see how she is doing it frown (and no it's not any sort of "web-based" crap it's the proper messenger).

Quote:

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Please post topics that pertain to the problem you are having, it helps people use the Search feature, and helps us determine if we want to read/answer a post or not.

You will need to speak to your network administrator at the college to get help in setting up IRC. If they will not help you, then we respect their wishes (preventing IRC access is perfectly understandable given the dangers that can be encountered). Most people here, including myself, probably *can't* help you bypassing a firewall anyway, as firewalls can all be different and we don't know how your college one is set up. As I said, you'll need to speak to the appropriate staff.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard