Quote:
be it known though that there is alot at stake if Saddam Hussein is not removed from office.
Like?

Quote:
I don't see why one country should be able to build and stockpile dangerous weapons whislt the rest of the world complies with the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.
Like the United States..?

Quote:
as a nation they celebrated when (/11 took place
Oh..they did? Please enlighten me..show me links.. pictures..video..text..anything to prove they celebrated as a nation.

Quote:
So is Kuwait, yet Iraq didn't mind trying to taker her as it's own about 12 years ago.
Here's something that hasn't been brought up: Kuwait drilled into Iraqs land and into their oil which caused Iraq to get pissed and attack. Don't play Kuwait off as an innocent country.

Quote:
If any of you interested, here's a video of Colin Powell proving that Iraq intentionally hides mass destruction weapons from the UN inpectors eyes.
How does a poor quality tape in a different language that is somewhat vague prove that Iraq intentionally hides WMDs? Yes.. it's a PIECE of evidence.. but it can't be the only evidence or relied upon 100% as geniune proof.

Quote:
seems to be evidence of Saddam providing succour to Bin Laden
Show me this evidence.

Quote:
Saddam is prepared to attack without warning and without provocation,
What reasoning do you have for this? When has Saddam ever attacked a foreign nation un-provoked? Kuwait DID provoke him, so don't try to use the Gulf War and the causes and an example.

Quote:
These countries don't currently have an agenda to threaten other people though. Saddam does.
Says who? Did you steal his Agenda book where it is written "TO DO: threaten other countries". When has he threatened other countries anyways? He HAS stated he is prepared to defend himself against any U.S. attacks.. that is not an agenda to threaten.

Quote:
history and facts: iraq has tie to terrorist communities
If you state something as fact, be prepared to have proof.. I will be waiting for this proof.

Quote:
Secondly, this is about disarming a maniac whom threatens his people and the neighboring countries
What threats against neighboring countries? Please provide some specific examples.

Quote:
If this was about Oil, do you honestly think the US wouldnt have taken control of it by now?
It's not that easy. Besides, that would have made it VERY OBVIOUS it's about oil, which is not what the U.S. government would want.

Quote:
Honestly i think hes trying to follow in hitlers footsteps by trying to become the most dominant nation....(note that i said trying)
So you're accusing him of Imperialism.. What countries or regions has he ever had control of besides his own country? When has he ever actively attempted to control a region outside his own country?

Quote:
I do in fact watch CNN myself and I am well aware of the situation
CNN.. there's a reliable and unbias source..

Quote:
its aggressiveness toward its people and other surrounding countries
Yet again accusing Iraq of agression against other countries. WHAT AGRESSION? Did I miss something here? I find it disgusting that you lump together the agression against his own people and supposed active aggression against other nations. That is a debate tool.. State one thing that is fact, and another that is not..and play them off as one thing that is fact.

Quote:
but didnt they recently discover evidence of chemical weapons....
When was this? I have not heard about it.

Any questions?