Issues with specific scripts must lay with their respective authors. Check out the documentation for contact information or the website at which you obtained the script/addon to contact them.

Make sure that you have followed the documentation to the letter, make sure that the script is compatible with the version of mIRC you're using - some scripts do not work in 6.15 because of some bugs, upgrade to version 6.16 (the latest version) and see if that helps resolve the issue. Also make sure you're loading the script file into a separate remote file and not pasting any code into another, existent, remote.

PNP script is quite well known for not being very compatible with other scripts/addons, it's one of the reasons (that I have seen) some people don't like it. The original author of PNP has halted support for further development, however, someone else seems to have made it a 'new and improved' script (although from the advertisements I've seen around IRC I don't see any evidence of the latter quality). I can only suggest searching Google to find this new PNP and see if that helps.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris