Hi SisterSue,

The only way you can block the other admins from banning your IP is literally to remove their OP privillages.
Banning your IP as a joke doesnt sond very funny to me, but then I dont know the circumstances in which they do it.

Another option you might look at is setting up a channel bot, then, if they ban your IP the bot auto un bans you, going down that road though could lead to some serious disputes

I.E. They ban you 'for fun' then the bot unbans you and maybe kicks them, they bring in a bot to counter act that etc etc. If they ban your IP just for fun, and it is just that, ask them to stop.

To restrict their power you could only give them half ops, if your network of choice supports it that is. As for getting a list of commands you did not specify what you are looking for commands on!

If your looking for mIRC and or IRC commands they can be found in both of the help files that come with mIRC, if your looking for Network specific commands you can usually get a list of supported commands from the networks website.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Diz

Dizkonnekted from reality....!