Look, i realize things can get frustrating, but there is no need to take it out by being rude to ppl who are making an honest effort to help you. And yes, i personally consider calling ppl lamers, shouting, and having more profanity than rational content to be rude, insulting and name calling. If a suggestion made isnt what you are looking for, or ppl misunderstand, then explain what you want calmly and reasonably. If you treat the ppl you help the same way you are treating those who try to help you, thats more than a little sad. Rudeness may be acceptable behavior on your channel (thats your business and your right and i dont give a rip what you do in your own channel) but it isnt acceptable on this forum. I didnt delete the profanity, but do remember this is a forum used by all ages, and post accordingly please. At the very least, use some self control and post using common courtesy.

Everyone is free to make feature suggestions. No one needs to throw a hissy fit just because ppl may not understand what they want or disagrees with them or suggests options.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet