Ok. if it was possible to have a script only execute if it meets certain requirements
such as if on connect to a network i can check what services a network uses. that connection will only run the script is the commands involved are compatible with those services. instead of having heaps of
if network== bleh
elseif network == bleh
having to only test it once and not have mIRC run through a script which has no relevance to something on one network. freeing up cpu. yet on another network that has compatibility to that script. or a script made spcifically for that ONE network then it will run.
say something like a #Block where it only runs if its on.
but have a conditional version of the #Block with a line to test if the script should run on a networks' connection.
currently to acheive the same results it requires dynamic loading of menu's and the cpu shurning away each time and finding out what is wanted.
I might not be 100% clear but maybe someone can help make my idea a little more basic..
Perhaps:

run {
if ($network.compatible == $true)
}

and in a main 'general' script on server connect have on connect send /version services* || /version $server and if the reply is compatible then it is stored as being compatible and $network.compatible will return $true

Perhaps this can be used for many other applications.
Also some kind of built in function for handling passworded file encryption for storing masses of passwords for nicks/oper/bots and so on all stored safely.

Thanx