Quote:
Has this actually happened? I think all of us can take any criticism you may have without censoring anything. I find it hard to believe any moderator would delete your post unless they felt it was completely inappropriate for the forums.

Well like for example, I had a post deleted where I said ParaBrat wrongfully yelled at someone for saying they didn't like 6.1. Next thing I know, my post is gone. Then in another post I specifically said, "my post was deleted, I have no idea what I did wrong, if you don't tell me why you're deleting my posts, how can you expect me to not do the same thing again?" Well that post was deleted as well. Seeing as how both of those posts were directed at ParaBrat, I assume she was the one who deleted them, but as I said, I was given no information, I don't know who deleted them or why.

[ParaBrat note: I did NOT delete your posts, as i told you before. Believe what you wish. I assume by "wrongfully yelled at" you are referring to my comment that i didnt personally see why having to click on font after using alt+v is a valid reason for not giving 6.1 a chance? Hardly yelling, nor is it wrongful to state my personal opinion. As i have told you many times, if you have a personal issue with me, or question my responses, feel free to pm me]

Last edited by ParaBrat; 11/09/03 04:42 AM.