To be honest, until it was mentioned in this thread I never even noticed the "grips". They don't bother me in the slightest, as I don't like the channel bar on the left/right.

I like the fact that a warning dialogue pops up when clicking a URL - I *really* like it ;D

As mentioned before, moving the 'Options' menu to the 'Tools' menu seems fairly pointless, but 99% of the time I use ALT+O.

It looks like this version is going to cut out after 30 days which others haven't done in the past. Can't be certain of that though...but yes, having the About dialogue pop-up on startup is annoying. I did notice the unusually large dialogue buttons..that doesn't bother me either though, infact, I like big buttons heh.

The only thing which has seriously bugged me, mainly because of the pointlessness of it, is the removal of the 'perform' section. Yes, I know it hasn't been removed completely, but now you have to go to Connect > Options rather than it having it's own button. Why?

After 1 year? fairly disappointing. I'm with codemastr for sticking with 6.03. Nevertheless, I don't want to put it down, I'm sure a lot of hard work and time has gone into this version, and there are a lot of good features, but there are just a few little things which 'niggle' me a little bit. It just seems that a lot of changes have been made to make it look a little different, when it's been completely unneccesary.

Looking forward to the future :-)

Regards,

Mentality/Chris