"/timer -d" would be better suited in an ON TIME event. Since it can get too complex for /timer itself with so many possibilities.

Like months and such, as I said before. "/timer -c" would have too many questions. Like whether it will trigger based on the channel window being open, or if I'm on that channel. And if it were just for channels, what about for message windows and so on? There are too many possibilities on this one. Small steps I think should be taken first in other directions. Like I said, /timer -t to specific a certain ctime. Just a first step in any direction we go.

"/timer -u" and "/timer -U", I don't know when those would be used. I know my suggestion of ctime could be useful for many different things. Birthday reminders, reminders to do stuff, and such. Just use your imagination. For uptimes, I don't know why it would be needed to do something at a certain uptime. If it has that many uses at all. But that's my opinion, and I'm willing to hear those who are saying an uptime timer would be useful.