Let me reintroduce you to one policy of this forum: we do not help/support/encourage illegal filesharing.
And another: ppl here are expected to use common courtesy, and state their opinions without resorting to name calling, insults and vulgarity.

If you cant abide by the policies we have, then i suggest you follow the advice you gave: skip the post

Everyone has their own opinion about illegal filesharing. We arent here to dictate what you or anyone else does, however it IS well within our rights to set our own policies about what we will/wont help with here. The odds the original poster was asking about a legal file are slim to none, as are the odds they got it from someone they know well. I think one can safely conclude if it was from a friend that they would have asked that person for help with the file. File sharing is against the AUP of many networks and isps. It is a huge source of the rampant trojans effecting all of us, whether within the file itself or in the hot pursuit of said files. Do as you wish, but respect our policies.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet