Apropos, I also had an idea editing about as minimum about one icon for private windows. So I think this the post in this thread will would be appropriate.
In my opinion, the new icon with a green question mark "?" ‒ (which has appeared in mIRC Beta v7.65.563) is very faded indistinguishable and merges with the background.
What if we change it to an icon with a silhouette of a person?

     [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]   ‒ the silhouette of a person was taken from here: person-emoji and person-lg

Just for a visual comparison, what this might look like:

     [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

This will visually significantly separate the private windows from the channel windows.
Please, do not rush at once throw at me hats, tomatoes and bananas))). This is just one of the proposals for consideration. And of course, you can have your own ideas of how this would look best for the mIRC client.
Let's democratically discuss.

Respected Khaled: ‒ Ideally, it would be nice if we (users) were provided an opportunity on my own to assign these icons for different windows and events using client options or with the help of commands.

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples