Hello....
I used mIRC for MANY years......previously. Then kinda dropped away from it for 2-3 years. About a year or so ago I re-downloaded it and have been using it every now and then. I have the registered version and am currently using version 7.52 In the past I have shied away from updating because I usually have issues with either losing all or part of my settings, pop-ups, scripts etc. etc. (I'm sure it's from me doing something wrong backing it up and not mIRC). Ok, now the sad part of my story. Last night a storm took out my power and when it came back up and I restarted my computer, then mIRC it is like a freshly downloaded version of mIRC. It's still the 7.52 but with none of my previous settings. Now, although I was thinking this would be an opportune time to download the newest version if I'm going to have to 'rebuild' it from scratch. I'm still curious on just what/how it happened, how to prevent it from happening again or even the BEST option how to recover it back to the way it was (although deep down I would wager to think that a 0% possibility). Any advice/suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!