Thanks for the extended answer. I read a similar topic from the link and this is almost the same idea what I want to implement in my script. Of course, it would be easier to use a separate icon file for each window without an index, but I also need to change the icon in the upper left corner on the fly, depending on the purpose of the dialog box. The only thing that I want to create a script using the available icons that everyone has by default, without using additional files, in order to have clean and manageable code. Accordingly, the option of using additional DLLs and files that the user does not have on his system by default is not suitable here. Otherwise, will have to archive the created script for transferring to other users with all the files additional to the code.

It would be much better if "K" would corrected fix this and provide such a simple opportunity to use the value of variables, where there will be a icon path and index separated by commas, because it seems to me that otherwise it won't work with any workaround available. And of course still need a command to quickly change the icon in the upper left corner after the dialog has already been created.

Need such a working variant, for example: "/set %iconpath = $mircexe,21" and then: "icon %iconpath" or "/set %iconpath = $mircexe | /set %iconindex = 21" and then: "icon %iconpath,%iconindex"

And to so that change icon: "/did -g MyDialog 0 [index] <icon path>"

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples