My client: "mIRC v7.63". For some reason I cannot use the path to the Icon file when I use a variable "%iconpath = $mircexe,21" or hash table value "$hget(icon,path) = C:\Folder\File.ico,2".

I must definitely write a direct path to the "C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll,0" icon, or so "$mircexe,0". This hinders the creation of a separate custom database like CSS to HTML, only for control the dialog.

Not a working option:

Code
dialog -l MyDialog {
  title "MyDialog"
  size 300 300 300 300
  option pixels
  icon %iconpath
}

Code
dialog -l MyDialog {
  title "MyDialog"
  size 300 300 300 300
  option pixels
  icon $hget(icon,path)
}

And this is how it works:

Code
dialog -l MyDialog {
  title "MyDialog"
  size 300 300 300 300
  option pixels
  icon C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll,0
}

Code
dialog -l MyDialog {
  title "MyDialog"
  size 300 300 300 300
  option pixels
  icon $mircexe,0
}

Can I solve this somehow on my own, in order to use variables and hash tables for the path to the icon, or is it a bug that needs fixing?

Second question. Is it possible to add a command to the dialog to change the window icon when the dialog is already created? For example: "/dialog -z <name> [table] [size 16,24,32] <icon path,index>"

And the third question. Can you solve the problem so that when creating a dialog in the script code, you can fold multiple lines into one for a more compact look? For example:

Code
dialog -l MyDialog { title "MyDialog" | size 10 10 10 10 | option pixels | icon $mircexe,0 }

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples