For a long time there was an idea to create in the mIRC client a analogous panel that in all would duplicate the "ToolBar", only she should be at the bottom above the "EditBox" to accommodate additional buttons linked associated with text input processing functions. This can be various text stylization, font and color selection, ready-made commands for quick input, a pop-up window for choosing emoticons, sending an image, and whatever the client user wants to add there. Unlike the buttons on the top panel, this add-on would be more convenient to use due to its proximity to text input and it would be more logical to place it's all there.

I would call this panel "EditBar" and accordingly, all commands to control this panel must duplicate commands for "ToolBar".
It should also be possible to hide and show this panel, change color or put an image as a background, depending on the preference of the client user.

/editbar -aidmsxkNnNzNebwhyNurctplorf[sld] [N] <name/N> <tooltip> <picfile|@> [x y w h] [/alias] [popfile|@]

/echo -a $editbar(name/N).prop

This is an example of a concept of my idea (Can add the ability to resize in height, so that to make the panel narrow enough):

    [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

It would be great if Khaled implemented this officially in the mIRC client settings. What do you say, friends?

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples